Saturday 20 July 2013

Secrets of Goodgame Empire

Hello everyone,

All of you would have noticed that we haven't posted much of strategies and secrets that we have to the blog off lately. Primarily because of 2 reasons:

1. GGE issues: Whatever we used to post here, GGE used to get to know and fix it. So not very nice for us.
2. Copy cats: I see a ton of people who copy pasted our blog and made their own. In fact almost every major alliance has made one. LOL. People who have copied our hard work and blog, please read something about copyrights and copyscape. I know all of you personally that is why I haven't taken any step against you, or else you cannot even believe how big a law suit I can file against all of you.
So, if you have to copy, from now on follow these 2 things.


1. Take written permission from me.
2. Give a link back to the original post. For example:
At the end of the post mention the following:

Original Content Courtesy CHV BLOG LINK, shared with permission.

I give all of you copy cats to abide by the rules above for existing posts or else I will be forced to get your blog removed by filing a complaint to your hosting company. And trust me, once done, it cannot be brought back. You have 1 week.

Anyways,

From now on, we will make two types of posts.

1. For general public.

2. Inside secrets

Only subscribers would get access to Inside secrets after due diligence. So start subscribing now.

PS: We are changing the look and the feel of the blog. So Dont bother with subscribing. We will have a members login area which will give you access to special tips and tricks.

Posted by 

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi, You can either subscribe via Yahoo, Atom feed or you can follow us on google plus/ gmail.

      Delete
  2. LOL! I really thought that you found a secret to dis game! Good heading, sells very much! I really like it! :P

    And not only big alliances but also some smaill alliances has copied your blog!

    -
    chadu2012

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Chandradip Saha - Thanks and Yupp we are aware of such instances, where by the our blog's content have copied and used by other allainces, big and small, thus we have issued a disclaimer to safeguard our original content.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi, You can either subscribe via Yahoo, Atom feed or you can follow us on google plus/ gmail.

      Delete
  4. When will there be a guide to the nomad invasion?

    A good tip could be in attack dummy waves if you don't already have it somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Micah,

      We're working on the Nomad Invasion. The post will be out soon, and yes, you are right, dummy waves will help.

      Delete
  5. hi man,about the secrets don't you think that GGE will make someone subscribe just to see those secrets and fix them? crazy idea huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's why we also said we will add new members after due diligence.

      Delete
  6. well i recently subscribe and one of my priorities is to express my thanks your blogg kept me and my friend alive in that game.Thnx again

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic Updates and good work buddy

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey, i tried to subscribe to posts by atom, but it showed a whole bunch of XML code, which i dont know how to read, please help?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huh if GGe saw your blog and changed some defence settings its no big deal ..
    These changes wont only happen to chv or the indian server,these changes would be done in many other server's..
    Im not offending in any way pls dont mind ..
    But the guys who copied your blog , you didnt posted that Blog Copying is illegal (o.O) you said that this blog's for everybody .. Whats the problem is other alliance copy your blog = you help them in a different way .. Even small alliance have the right to make blogs,let them copy or make blogs if that makes them happy :) .. They all know that this knowledge was officially shared by Chv ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Von,

    If I have a car and you take it with my permission it is called borrowing. Now Guess what it is called without taking my permission. Same goes here, wait and watch DMCA delete their blogs. They get thousands of complaints but they do act. First I personally contacted all alliance that copied the blog and asked them to resolve it, some did, some did not.

    BTW, I did not report your blog to DMCA. ;) If that was your concern.

    I am happy for them to share the content, but with permission and a link back. That is the honor of internet. If they cannot, then we they violate the copyrights law.

    And Yes, GGE has changed MANY MANY updates based on the blog. You dont have access to the stats of the blog, I do and I can see where people are coming from.

    ReplyDelete
  11. And another thing, the way these copy cats have been marketing our posts copied onto their blogs on forums and such, If I did not take this step, few years later people would have called us the copy cats!!!! So it was important for me to act.

    ReplyDelete
  12. vishal rafey in what ever name i call you you never hear me i too have blog please visit and at least give one negative comment this "pretty useless blog" but please comment. like a fan asking for an autograph from john cena when ever i try to contract i cant. i also asked userparas to say you that i am your fan but no reply can you here me i am you fan sir sir sir...................(if you have time please visit our under construction blog cullt-of-dwc.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHHAHA Goutham,

      That is so nice of you. I am extremely sorry I could not fulfill your request earlier. I am extremely extremely busy with my business these days, so please forgive me. I am on your blog now and would comment. :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you my lord(we play empire more so we use lord instead of sir or Mr.)

      Delete
    3. and one more thing before your warning about copying they copied from your blog after your warning they copy directly from forum. but some people has changed their pages to links. i have a report of ice which was missing take please add it in your ice report page

      Delete
  13. Please tell me how to suscribe
    Steps!!!
    Please

    ReplyDelete